Was that a great game or what??!!??

I just got done watching the best Husker Game of the Year! Even though we lost, there was absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of. We came into the game 21 point underdogs and were in the game til the 4th quarter. A 3 point loss on the road to a ranked team equals an OUTSTANDING effort by the good guys. It looked to me like Bill started calling plays in the 2nd half again. SOMEBODY TAKE THE FREAKING PLAYBOOK AWAY FROM THAT IDIOT !!!!! From the outset of the 1st quarter NU outplayed the Horns, faltering only in the 4th quarter where the Defense started letting Charles run free. The Defense blitzed a few too many times and left the outside of the line open for huge ground gains. A few minor corrections, and this game would have gone to the good guys. Not a lot more to add other than a HUGE ---- "GO BIG RED!!!" We might have a shot at a bowl yet!

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agreed Shayne! If the Huskers could've stopped the big plays, the game could've been ours.

And you're right when you said it was the game of the year. The guys at ESPN thought the same thing as well, they replayed the game on ESPN Classic today. It was an Instant Classic!
This reply was deleted.