Huskers get ready for Texas Longhorns

The Huskers are preparing for the Texas Longhorns as usual, despite all the media buzz about the unstable coaching situation. The Huskers are focused on stopping Longhorn quarterback Colt McCoy who ranks third in the Big 12 at 278.8 passing yards per conference game. The game kicks off at 2:30 p.m. in Austin, you can read a more in depth preview . How will the Huskers fare against the Longhorns? We're definitely underdogs in this one (no big surprise). I'm predicting...... Huskers: 17 Longhorns: 27 I'm still a Husker fan, just don't think we can pull this one off. Anybody else?

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • I may be living in a world of delusion, but I really thought that the team as a whole looked pretty good last weekend in the first half. If they can remember what went right and forget about the option, they might have a chance.

The defenders need to play their positions, not necessarily try to fill the holes in the D-line with Linebackers. We need guys in space that can make the plays in the open field if/when a play gets beyond the line of scrimmage. The way it's been, everybody rushes the line and the backs run free once they clear the line. And since nobody can tackle on the line, that happens a bunch.

I think that the outcome will be closer than previous weeks, but that could be dimentia setting in.

Huskers --- 24
      Longhorns --- 35
This reply was deleted.