Nebraska Huskers Coach Bill Callahan was quite defensive at today's press conference. He was asked a wide range of questions, stemming from "Why haven't you worn Husker clothing at the past two press conferences?" to "Are you going to resign before this season’s over?". He replied by saying he's committed to the team, and then uttering, “I’ve done an excellent job in every area”. Whoa, Bill. You're record is 4-4. You can read the full article about Callahan's press conference here.

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What is this "I" s**t? The last time I checked there was a coaching "Staff", which implies more than 1 person. The only positive that I've seen in the last 4 years, other than passing for big yards, is that our recruiting class is in the top 10 pretty regularly. The crazy thing is that all those top recruits aren't performing well. The JUCO kids did a better job the first couple of years, but now the scholarship recruits are starting and the team is back at square one.

Mo Purify, I'm sorry if we fans support you when you win and aren't so supportive when you lose, but we aren't on the field. We aren't dropping passes and not making plays, you are. This is why you came to NU. We watch expecting to see the star athletes do their thing on the field. We cheer when you do well, we even cheer when things go wrong OCCASIONALLY. The problem this year is that the things going wrong are much worse than the things going right.

If there is true unity and talent on this team, they should be able to fight back to at least getting a bowl game.

I'm still a fan. I still fly my Husker flag on game day. I still have all of my Husker collectables. I still am anxious to see a game played to the level that the football team is hyped up for. I am as good a fan as I can be, why can't the team be as good as they expect THEMSELVES to be???
This reply was deleted.