Current Husker Rumors....

Here are the latest Husker Rumors from around the world wide web.... Osborne laid out plans to remove Callahan last week. Callahan, Cozgrove, O-line coach and d-line coach are gone They are pushing back hard for a better buyout McBride is bringing Sanders in with him just for this year. There is no timetable but it is just a very temporary thing to make fans happy and help keep/get recruits. Bo Pelini for next year and hoping to keep Watson The next big embarrassment and this should go down. (Will this happen tomorrow?) I was surprised about McBride but it's just for this season if at all but they are ready to go. All this info was laid out last week and it was told to Callahan and Co. on Saturday night. Any thoughts?

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There are going to be an awful lot of rumors from now until December. Since the Huskers lost again to today, that will increase them. I have a feeling there is already an agreement between Callahan and Osborne that he will resign at the end of the year. That would be consistent with professional courtesy that exists among the elite coaching fraternity. I had hoped that the Huskers would win every remaining game and save every ones job....but obviously that was pretty naive on my part.

Sam Keller is another one who is getting waaaay too much credit. Callahan took a gamble on him and frankly I think he is terrible. He is not an NFL quarterback, Zack Taylor was better. But Callahan ended up with Keller falling right into his lap and we were all elated with that development. Now it appears ASU knew what they were doing when they demoted him. I would love to see a major swing toward Joe Gantz and his playing time. It is time to give up on Keller and start looking toward next year. I say again...Keller is terrible.
    • This reply was deleted.
      • This reply was deleted.
        • Great post Jeff!! Pure husker poetry, my man.
  • I heard that McBride was on the field this week. I was told that he recommended to Callahan to resign. Don't know if it's true or not, but Charlie was never subtle so is possible.
This reply was deleted.