Replies

• My gut feeling is the defense is going to surprise us. Even though I live in washington state I know there is a lot of pressure from the locals about the blackshirts and you know Coz is feeling it. If they get back to smash mouth hard hitting husker football...like the old fashioned Oklahoma games back when we used to play the Sooners, Missouri will go into halftime whining to their coach that someone forgot to tell the Huskers they are underdogs.

I think the Huskers are going to at least win the North by manhandling the Tigers, Buffalos and Wildcats and we will look back to the second half of the Iowa State game as the point when this team grew up. I can't wait for this game!!!!
    • I hope your right Randy! Some of the analysts on ESPN yesterday were calling our defense the "Pink Shirts". I think we'll prove these jerks wrong!
  • The Huskers haven't won there since 2001 so it is going to be a tough game. Didn't I read somewhere that Missouri was trying to fix it so Husker fans can't attend the game?
    • Where did you read that? Were they going to try to buy all the tickets so there wouldn't be any left for the Husker fans? I'd like to see them try!
      • I read it somewhere off of a link from Huskerpedia I think. During the summer. They have an active program to discourage locals from selling their tickets to husker fans ala Notre Dame a few years ago. The whole idea, of course, is to prevent their stadium from turning red. It will never work. Husker fans are resiliant if nothing else.
This reply was deleted.