Satisfied with Husker Defense?

There seems to be so much talk/hype about how our defense isn't performing up to it's potential. I think Saturday's performance should silence some of this. Are you satisfied with how the Blackshirts played against ISU? I think with the Rudd's 93 yard interception return and Grixby's two interceptions are solid proof that our defense is BACK and the Huskers are improving every week. What do you think? You can read a full game recap of the ISU game here.

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think we are on the cusp of something big. Everyone thought the USC game was the threshold of stepping into the big time once again but greatness has no timeline and certainly the talking heads of ESPN or other so-called experts can't predict when it happens. The players have to decide that and it appears they have. They are getting it together with each week. The Ball State thing was a win and showed, just as USC found out this week that even on a bad day you can win if you have the heart and desire. Parity is alive and well, is here to stay, and has strengthened College Football and sooner or later it will be the reason we finally get a playoff for a championship. When we get to the point like the NFL where a win is a win and that is all a coach has to worry about then the game will take the next step.
    • Agreed Randy. With 5 of the top 10 teams going down this past weekend, it just shows that no matter what you're ranked you can still pull off the "impossible". we're improving every week and the confidence within the team and our fans confidence is steadily increasing with each snap of the ball. can't wait for MIssouri this Saturday!
This reply was deleted.