Well, one of our toughest (if not the toughest) games of the season is here. How will the Huskers respond.....? They seem to be getting better each game, slowly but surely. Is it enough for them to sneak out a W? I don't think it's going to happen, but I hope I'm wrong - just being realistic. Here's my prediction - Nebraska: 14 Oklahoma: 31

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Stan and Matt....you boys are on smack.

We are going to get crushed.

We haven't won a game that matters since CU killed us in November 2001.

It is going to be ugly.

Bo has a long way to go!!! Our coaching staff will be no match for OU...and our players won't be either.

Their speed will kill us!!!!
  • I think that we are going to get slaughtered unless Stoops feels sorry for his former protege, Bo.

Let's be realistic, the defense let Baylor average 9 years per play for three quarters last week.

How can we possibly stop OU?

My girlfriend and I still can't get the KU game of 2007 out of my head. She was pissed after we traveled to Lawrence to watch the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMPImwEHZqc&feature=related
  • Yes, everybodoy knows it that Oklahoma has a great offense and for the most part can score at will. One of the biggest keys to this game for Nebraska is that they have to control the time of possession game against the Sooners, but have to finish long drives with touchdowns instead of field goals. It will be pretty interesting to see how the team that has the best red-zone percentage in scoring touchdowns in the Big 12 matches to the team that is 2nd in the conference in giving up touchdowns in the red-zone. I would probably give the Sooners the edge in this game just for the fact that they have dominated almost all of their games this year and are more of a fully developed football team. But they still need to look out for Nebraska because the Huskers are looking to spoil a season for a Big Name opponent. Nebraska has nothing to lose in this game if Nebraska goes into Norman with the attitude that they just have to play their game and head home with nothing left in the tank, ||Nebraska will win this game. So |I will get completely decked out in Husker gear and cheer my hardest for the team, and pray for a victory for the team, the fans, and for the state of Nebraska!!!!

Nebraska-34
    Oklahome-35
  • OU is favored by 21 in this one. The last time either team was favored by this much was in the mid 90s when NU covered A 31 point spread in a 37-0 win over OU. OU has the one loss vs Texas and they played them close. I want NU to win bad but even if we played a perfect game, I don't think it would be enough. I hope for a win but I think it will be

OU 49
    NU 24
This reply was deleted.