Nebraska vs. Baylor 2008 Predictions

Congrats to our Huskers for their awesome performance against Iowa State!! Woo hoo! How do you think we'll do against the Baylor Bears?? Let's hear your predictions, keys to winning, and comments on next Saturday's matchup! Here's mine: Nebraska: 28 Baylor: 14

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • I don't see the Blackshirts coming this season. Baylor is supposed to be an automatic win for us. They've only beaten us once, but that WAS in our house! Even with a good showing, I wouldn't count on them being issued unless we pitch a shutout or make it REALLY close with OU. The fire is there, the talent isn't where it needs to be. Passion and determination are going to win a couple of games a year, but talent and understanding of the job are what will win back the Blackshirts.
  • Key to a win, same as always, minimize the penalties and mental errors, run the ball even better than the backs did vs Iowa St. and solid defensive play (I don't think I have seen that many three and outs by the opposition since the days of Fearless Frankie at the helm).

Put it all together and the final score will be

NU 38
    Baylor 10

Chris
  • NU 35
    BU 24

I don't think that we will be able to completely shut them down the way we did ISU, but with the offense coming on strong in the last couple of weeks we get the W.
This reply was deleted.