Let's hear em! What are your score predictions and thoughts on this Saturday's matchup against Texas Tech down in Lubbock. What do we need to do better this game to give us a fighting chance against the Red Raiders? Here's mine: Nebraska - 36 Texas Tech - 35 I'm predicting a nail biter:) We're going to have to play MUCH better than we did against Mizzou. I'm hoping Bo and the gang are having productive practices this week and they are getting on the same page (so we don't have so many penalties!). I can't wait for the game!

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's the same mantra each week, when is this vaunted running game going to come out and play? If the O can move the ball on the ground, shorten the game, and minimize penalties, there is a chance at victoyr.

NU 42
    TTech 38

Chris
  • well I guessed 42-27 for last week and was FAR from right. I think this is going to be a sour week in texas. I do however enjoy your enthusiasm and that is exactly what the players need to hear. How many times have you been at a game and when the crowd goes absolutely wild they pull an amazing play right after. We need to be fans off the field as well.

nothing is impossible, there is always a chance with this team. Bo has an ace up his sleeve for sure.
  • Unless we can get the ground game going with consistency, this will get ugly fast.

TT 42
    NU 21
  • Here's Bo talking about Texas Tech.

This reply was deleted.