Well, we lost a close one to VA Tech yesterday, but that is in the past. The Huskers are going to have to bring their "A" game if they expect to pull off an upset against the ranked Missouri Tigers. If we can keep this game close, cut down on turnovers, and establish some sort of running game - we might have a shot. We are going to have to stop Chase Daniel from destroying us, too. For my score prediction (I'm being realistic here), I think: Nebraska: 21 Missouri: 35

What are everybody else's score predictions? What do we have to do to keep this close, and possibly pull off an upset??

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Keys of the game
    1. The D has to make big stops before Mizzou gets in the red zone and would somebody please cause a turnover.
    2. Minimize mental erros, and that includes Coach Pelini. Gotta keep the emotions in check. Bad call, fine holler at the refs but don't get a penalty. Baseball managers get ejected for less these days.
    3. Offensively mix it up, don't be too conservative, but if its 3rd and 1 or 2, you have to trust the line to get those 2 yards.
    4. Speaking of the line, can't be leaking like that and allowing 4 man rushes get to Ganz.
    5. Finally, play hard and play smart.

NU 31
    Mizzou 28.

Go Big Red.

Chris
This reply was deleted.