Thoughts on New Mexico State - Predictions and Keys to Success I haven't really heard that much about NMSU. I know that they had to postpone their home opener against Nichols State because of the hurricane. This opening game probably won't be rescheduled, so they only have one game and 32 practices under their belt before the Nebraska match up. Their leading returning rusher, Tonny Glynn, is their smaller speedy back, who produced 456 yards and scored four touchdowns last year. Hmm, seems a little inexperienced.

Vegas has the Huskers beating New Mexico by 24.5 points. I don't see us blowing them out by that much, unless we dramatically improve from our sloppy play from San Jose State. What specifically does Nebraska need to do beat New Mexico State? We obviously need to cut down the idiotic penalties (*cough*, three false start penalties in a row against SJSU?!!!!!). Our defense didn't seem to have the spark and intensity like it did against Western Michigan, too. What's going on?

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Relly no penalties and a strong secondary NMS passes like texas tec 65% of theer plays they have no running game so our front 4 need to get pressure on the QB witch should not be a problem. Watch for ROY and JOE to have a big game after last week JOe needed that game last week to nock him down a peg 45 to 10 GO BIG RED
  • I think that NMS is kinda screwed. Bo is plenty let down by his team and I think that they will be paying for their sloppy play big time this week. I went to the SJS game and watched Bo on the sidelines. He was not a happy man when he saw missed tackles, dumb penalties and the total lack of a running game.

If I were a betting man, I'd take the over on this game. It's time for a big scoring game.
    • With the lack of the running game we are still scoreing 40 points a game and have been for the last 6 games
This reply was deleted.