#17 Virginia Tech Upset!

V Tech just got beat by East Carolina 27-22. Woohooo! What does this mean for Nebraska? It makes our schedule perhaps a little easier. Or will VaTech rebound and play better these next few games since they lost their season opener.....? Hmm. Thoughts anyone?

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I was pretty excited when I heard that they had lost, but that was 12 beers into the game and I didn't realize what this might mean a couple of weeks down the road.

VT lost a lot of talent last season. They got their high ranking due to what happened at the end of last year. They've lost WR's, RB's, Linemen, etc. They are not the team that they were last year and will likely end with 7 wins or less. We'll hope that we aren't one of them.

I still think that we can and should win that game, but after this loss it won't mean near as much. With the talent they have left, we could have a badly bent team heading in Mizzou.
  • The scary thought about the VT loss is this, VT's offense looked miserable most of the game against a D, well, let's face it, is not the best in the land. They scored most of their points using Beamer ball. If NU minimizes the special teams mistakes, control the VT offense, this thing could very well go from big game to a big time victory in a hurry. Go Big Red.

Chris

P.S. First things first, San Jose St is next.
This reply was deleted.