Nebraska ranked 3rd in Big 12 North

The Big 12 announced their preseason polls late yesterday. No big surprise, Missouri and Oklahoma are at the top of the North and South divisions, just like last year. Nebraska is ranked third in the North division, behind Missouri and Kansas. Missouri's top spot in the North was a unanimous decision, getting all 51 votes. As for the South - Oklahoma had 49 votes and Texas had 2. Nebraska is going to have to work hard this year - it's going to be a tough battle - the Big 12 is gonna be tough!! I can't even imagine Nebraska taking the field this year WITHOUT Bo as coach. Official release is here. Any thoughts on these rankings? Accurate or way off the mark? Any dark horses that we need to watch out for? How far will Lucky and/or others take us?

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'd say we have a shot at the top 3 in the Big 12, period. The North is getting stronger and with the strength of the South, we'll have one of the toughest conferences in the country. I'm concerned with the TT and the Mizzou games, but I think that we'll show up for all of the rest. 2 losses in the toughest conference in the country isn't too bad after coming off of last season.
This reply was deleted.