So apparently all Nebraska fans aren't geniuses. Just got word that this alleged Husker fan posted a hoax story about two Oklahoma quarterbacks and drugs (coke). According to an Oklahoma new site (story here) NE fan, James W. Conradt, posted this fake story about two Sooners quarterbacks, Sam Bradford and Landry Jones. (another link here on an OU site) Ummm, what an idiot! If anyone has more info about this, write a comment and let everyone know! What message board did he write this fake story on? Anyone??

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Latest Developments...

Darth Husker (James Conradt) is being sued by the Oklahoma Publishing Co. Conradt has also issued an apology on his website here - http://www.darthhusker.com .

doc487cba1c681de423233984.jpg

You can read more about it here.
    • The lawsuit is mostly about libel, copyright, and trademark infringements. I am still wondering if Jones' parents will go after him for libel and slander as well. This thing is looking bad. Anybody think the two kids are willing to just accept a national apology on Oprah or something and get back to doing what they love to do and that is go to school and play football? The hoax lasted what, 1 day or so and the dude came out and admitted the story was false. In any case, go for the trademark and copyright infringements and call it a day.

-Chris
  • UPDATE**************
    The fan that resported posted this fake story name went by "Darth Husker", correct?
    Well, Check out this Darth Husker page. He joined Husker Spot in September of 2007 and he lives in Texas. He was/is a member of Husker Spot. Ahh!

34259046?profile=RESIZE_320x320

• This reply was deleted.
    • I agree Barb. The radio stations and whatever media need to check their sources before they broadcast something as fact. i don't think a lawsuit will go very far against this guy personally.
  • Here's a scary part, Landry Jones dad is going to pursue a lawsuit against the guy and he will win. This guy will not only lose his job, but his freedom as well.

-Chris
This reply was deleted.