Pelini's job will take some time, right Husker Nation? We can't expect an undefeated season and a national championship trophy in his first year as head coach, correct? I just got done reading an article about Bo on rivals.com. Not really anything new in it, the writer Olin Buchanan probably just needs to write something Husker-themed so Nebraska fans have something to read at work while their boss isn't looking! Olin did mention Bo and Barret Ruud's father, Tom. Tom, a former linebacker for the Huskers, is quoted as saying that Nebraska football is almost as important as "breathing". I don't know if I'd go that far, but as far as something that almost everyone in NE can watch, speculate, and discuss - there's nothing better than NU football. The article goes on to say how terribly awful Bill Callahan did with the team. It mentions all of the records he broke (not good ones, my friends) such as the most points and most yards allowed in one game, the worst loss in Lincoln in 49 years, etc.

Bo certainly has much more fan backing from the get-go than Callahan could've dreamed of. Just a little over a month away for the April 19 Spring Game - ah the excitement!

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The way the fans feel about their team is palpable. The Ruud family has a great tradition at the school, so their connection with the program is probably more so than mine.

I kind of like breathing, and if I were to stop or get close, I would like to think of something more along the family lines rather than Football.
This reply was deleted.