Nebraska Mens basketball upsets Ducks in OT! Nice job Doc! Coach Sadler has steadily improved the mens basketball team ever since he's been here. Beating the Oregon Ducks in overtime is a testament to this.

Sadler's Huskers are 2-3 against ranked teams (I think - correct me if I'm wrong). This win over the 18th ranked Ducks along with last season's win over Creighton are the wins I can recall. You can read the full story about the Nebraska men upsetting Oregon here.

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nebraska basketball has such an uphill battle with respect to recruiting. So difficult to get big named schools to come to Lincoln because of the poor area high school basketball talent. There is just no reason for a team like Duke to go to Lincoln. So it is imperitve for the Huskers to win these games when they get the chance.
  • I was out shopping yesterday and kept getting the scoring updates on ESPN radio and was really excited with what was happening. We could have a BB team that is heading in the right direction now. Collier was good, but I really think that Doc is the man that we have needed for a long time.

GBR
This reply was deleted.