The time to get Mike Leach is NOW

With Randy Edsall taking the Maryland job, that takes Mike Leach out of the running of that job.  Why doesn't Bo Pelini give him the O.C job in Nebraska. Think about it, Leach and his GREAT Recruiting of Wide Recievers, problem is one of two things. One is the QB's that Nebraska is bringing in are not pocket passers, but duel threat guys  (Turner and Starling). two if Nebraska were to bring him in and he would succeed and will turn around and use that and get another head coaching job right away. But Damn it would be nice to dream of that combo!!??

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How about Rich-Rod?  He's a master at the spread option and developed players like Pat White and Denard Robinson.  I like the idea of Scott Frost coming back, and I think he's ready for a big OC gig.  Don't know much about Tim Beck but he seems like our best recruiter for offensive talent.

I like Leach and thought Miami should have made their move on him.  I know Stanford won't either.  For some reason, I see Leach at Arizona State one day.

• NO, NO, NO to Mike Leach...............how about a young guy that has done a pretty fair job with the WR's at Oregon...........Scott Frost......I think he would be an excellent acquisition.

Also, we lost our linebacker's coach............wonder if Mike Singletary is looking for work?

• OMG!!! Mike will you PLEASE let Frank Solich go!!! he's not coming back!!! Besides the huskers need somebody from the outside to come in and fix the Offense.. kind of like Callahan did. however he forgot that Defense plays too!! #1 Mike Leach #2 Brian Harsin (Boise State) #3 Bring back Don Coryell from the dead!!!
  • This reply was deleted.
    • No offense; but we had no offense.

Don't need a Top 10 offense?  Wouldn't it be nice to have one again?

This reply was deleted.