Arkansas we would be the laughing stock of the nation
So bassicly I am sitting here thinking yay another 9 win season
Like always. Where do you guys see us going cause i honestly
Dont think the Rose is in our near future. I blame the lose
100% on the defense.

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We just played UCLA in the Rose Bowl...thank God it wasn't USC or Oregon!

Oregon would put up 60.

Even though it was a tough loss,a sure win it was not and if you thought it would be then obviously you never watched football. This is not the time to push the panic button. The defense definetly needs to be overhauled,offensively we are ok. Lets win the next 2 games,then see how we fare against Wisc. UCLA played a great game at home and their enthusiasm could not be matched. I think they wanted whole lot more than we did,so hats off to them. We were never out of the game and I felt we could and would make a come back,but it never happened. We were only 5 point favorites,so even the odds makers felt this would be a close game

To me we will now go 12-1,BO will get this fixed. I think he needs to let Beck take control of the offense and concentrate on the defense for which he is known. I think we will see some new faces on defense this next game. Let's stand behind the kids and give them our support  and not throw anyone under the bus.

I guess many people weren't watching much when this team, WITH 3 very good NFL caliber players (one at each level of the defense), being lit up like a Christmas tree last year. For those who believed the "coachspeak" (bravado) when Bo said that this year's defense was going to be better than last year's, you are just an idiot wishing for the impossible.

While that is great talk for a locker room (meant to bolster the egos of a bunch of young men), it is not realistic to lose your best defensive lineman, linebacker and defensive back and be better than you were with them. The defensive schemes were "exposed" last year when they were shown to be ineffective.

The offense is better than last year. Barney's boys on the line have been playing well, the RB's are playing well collectively and Martinez is showing the improvement that he should after being tutored by Calhoun and the Mannings.

This was always going to be a 3 or 4 loss regular season from the getgo. The UCLA game is just one of those losses that the team and fans just need to deal with. It is much better than the two losing records out of four years by BC and his group of crappy NFL reject assistants. I for one am willing to "suffer" with 9 or 10 wins most seasons with an 11 or 12 win season thrown in there every once in awhile.

Go Big Red!

Guido UNL MBA '92

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service