Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

With that victory and having a bid at a good bowl game, I am happy. I would of loved to have beaten Texas Tech but we are on the rise and get the chance to pay them back at thier house! Da Black Shirts are back and the team is coming along! Have a great week Husker fans!!

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ya. Even though we lost to VT and to ISU this season the only game I feel we whave been outplayed thus far was TT. They had a great offensive day and attacked our weaknesses at the time. Next year I am sure it will be different and we will beat them next year.
Jason, The keys to next year are in our car! Colt McCoy will be gone. Along with Shippley and a few Defensive players for Texas. We have shown what we can do to Oklahoma, with the team they will have next year. Bradford will be gone as well as the All-American TE they have and they have a good D, not great. TTech has been a thorn on our side for the past few years, but they did'nt really have nothing but two big plays and our Black Shirts were studs. We gave them the ball free 7 times on fumbes and Lee turning it over. Green will be in and the defense will be as good as this year, if not better. We had a great recruiting class and the rest of the big twelve is in transition! We beat TExas Tech next year!!!Bank on it.
i know exactly what your getting at jason. i will bank my life savings that we dont beat them next year, that is unless we play them in the big 12 championship
and I bet we don't beat them either unless they win the south
if we have offense next year we can beat them, and maybe everyone on our schedule. Our D can keep us in any game, if we had a clicking offense we would be a pretty ominous team.
We are beter than TT in all positions except QB!! But Green can become a solid QB with a balanced team and we should win the confrence!
I think I go to bed on this one,, hahahahahahah
Wow!! Let them know now Jason. This is almost painful!!
im embarrassed, truely, i know we dont play them next year, but for some reason i really felt like saying that lol. next years TT will be oklahoma state....who we havent beat for a long time. : (
We don't play Tech Next season!...LOL funny Jason!!

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service