Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Is there a mercy rule in football???? I don't even know where to begin with this one. If I didn't think Bo would pull back on the reigns a little I would say NU will win this one 112-0, but I don't think he will let that happen. Because I think Bo will get some of the younger players in and work on a lot of the fundemental stuff this week I will say.

NU 63

SDSU 7 (I feel generous)

Crazy Prediction: Rex Burkhead lines up in the wilcat formation and throws a TD pass to Kinnie. Alex Henry fakes a field goal and takes one in for the TD.  

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We had a girl on my High school team and she kicked ass. She played safety and wide receiver.
That would have been one BORING party! lol
no kidding... and almost ended with me running naked laps. Aside from Lisa... I don't think anyone actually wants to see that!
Well...that's high school football in Nebraska for ya!

Did she go on to play at South Dakota State?
Ok I started this blog and was one of the first to write the Jackrabbits off as a quick win before the start of Big 12 play. On Saturday night I watched frustrated as hell as the Jackrabbits gave our Huskers a real run for their money. I take my hat off to the effort they made and give them all the credit in the world for playing such a great game against a top opponent. Well coached, quick, and unintimidated (is that a word?). I was very impressed.
she was more than good enough. I don't know what she did after high school. I hope she didn't go play for Colorado... they have a little trouble with how to treat female players.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service