Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Nebraska Volleyball has national championships, high hopes every season, and now arrested players!  Coaches daughter, Lauren Cook, was arrested for a hit and run under the influence.  

http://huskerextra.com/sports/volleyball/article_d321e787-719f-57fd...

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From a hero to a zero and from the looks of this mug shot. From hot to not so much.  She doesn't seem to be a very good driver according to her previous history. Hopefully this is a wakeup call, she could have killed someone and then her life would really be very different.
very true, and as a motorcycle rider I don't have a lot of love for hit and runners.
I heard that.  AMA #2741208 CMA#128365

Hey, these days, as long as I don’t hear the words or phrases, "shot," "stabbed," "sexual assault," or "drug deal gone bad," in the headline then it’s just water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Now, all joking aside, if I were her parent, and she had the driving record that she did, she would not have a car, unless she paid for the car and the insurance herself! I'm a real hard @$$!

The problem with many star athletes is that they have always been told how great they were their whole lives, that they tend to think the world revolves around them...

I know you're just kidding, but it wouldn't have been a HUGE deal if she had sideswiped 2 cars.  Obviously there would still have been some consequences.  However, there were people on the motorcycles and they were injured.  Not good.  A hit and run with injuries is going to get her in some serious trouble.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service