Replies

• Solid Football Coach with a history of doing good things with little to nothing.  Can't wait to see what he can do when he has any reasource he needs.

• What a joke.... WTF  his record is 90-83 in 12 years and no titles! This years record was 5-7.

Really, what are they thinking?!?

• This reply was deleted.
    • Don't freak out folks. At last we again have a football coach who will embrace the values of the university and will not be an embarrassment. That had to be the #1 priority. Repeat...HAD TO BE THE #1 PRIORITY.

On the football side we have an accomplished and experienced veteran. He is 61 years old and likely a 5 year guy. I think that his first staff will likely include his planned replacement assuming that he survives. He has never had this type of resources. He will exploit his west coast recruiting connections. We need other options as Texas is drying up for us with the Aggies moving to the SEC and both Baylor and TCU excelling.

Will Riley be able to lead us beyond 9 win seasons? Hard to say. Let's support him as we always do. Eff Bo and his side show.
      • Well, his defensive coaching can't be any worse.  Plus his teams played top ranked teams very competitively.  I'm worried about the next season or two season with regard to transition.  I don't think Armstrong will be his guy...sounds more like Stanton whom he recruited in the past.

• He could hire John Thorne!!!

This reply was deleted.