Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

I'm seeing TEs, fullbacks, power running.  Kinda reminds me of something...

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish Nebraska would Have a guy like Jim Harbaugh!!! Awsome!!!
I really enjoyed seeing an Oline that know what there brocking assignments where and a QB that had a play to run with more than 15 sec left on the play clock and a head coach that wasnt yelling in to his headset (get a f#$king play called) than I really enjoyed not seeing back to back delay of games becuase the guy running the offense for S has his shit together!!!!!!!  119th passing offense!
Where do you think Harbaugh will go? Or do you think he will stay? I think I would like to see him go to Michigan. I would probably start to hate him but it could toughen up the conference and Michigan is a team that although I hate them, it is good for college football when they are a good  team.

I predict that he goes to the pros.  At this point there are some issues between Harbaugh and UM brass.  In addition, he can name his job and name his price.  Don't think that UM can afford him.

Would love to see Watson get the HC job there...LOL!

I hear that they are going to hire Frank Solich...LOL!

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service