Ok Husker fans get a chance to win the title of Husker Spot "All Knowing One".   Below is a list of 9 possible coaching targets for the Huskers.  Pick the Coach, Day and timeslot the press conference will be officially announcing them.  The tie breaker will be who wins the Big Ten Championship between the Badgers and Buckeyes.  Simply copy and paste the below section into the reply box and bold/highlight your choices.   If we get enough participation I will update with a crystal ball graph.

Scott Frost 

Brett Bielma

Chris Peterson

Les Miles

Kevin Sumlin

Greg Schiano

David Shaw

Other Coach

Saturday:  0800 AM - 4 PM

Saturday:  4:01PM - 6 PM

Saturday: 6:01 PM - 8 PM

Saturday: 8:01 - 10 PM

Sunday: 8:00 - 10 AM

Sunday: 10:01 AM - 12 PM

Sunday: 12:01 PM - 2 PM

Sunday: 2:01 PM - 4 PM

Sunday: 4:01 PM - 6 PM

Sunday 6:01 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday: 8:01 PM - 10 PM

Anytime After Sunday 10 PM

the winner of the Big Ten Championship is Wisconsin - Ohio State

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Scotty Frost! Saturday 4pm
  •     Although I have put in my resume to Moos...it appears that he has not called me in for an interview quite yet.  I have some football experience and have most Saturdays free.  I would never call a bubble screen on 3rd down with 1 yard to go, so I would make the fans really happy just by running the ball in short situations.    I remain hopeful for the chance to coach Nebraska Football, but it appears the best bet is on either Bigfoot or Larry the Cable Guy.  And since Bigfoot has never been documented (except by a woman near North Platte on I-80 this week) and because Moos will not return my calls, and since Green and Bounds are card carrying members of the communist party who look upon Western Nebraska as the step-child......

Larry the Cable Guy will probably default and become the next coach.

Announcement at High Noon.  

On Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.....

Be there, Be there, Be there......

anOSU is favored by 6 vs Badgers, but the smelly rodents upset the tree nuts for the B1G championship.  

Stinkers 35,  Mixed Nuts 17

• Scott Frost

Anytime after Sundaty 10 PM

OSU/Wisky winner:  Wisconsin

• Other Coach

After Sunday

Wisconsin 35 -28

• Frost, Sunday 12:01, fOSU 31- little Badgers 24

• 34260602?profile=originalThe Prodigal  Son Returns to Nebraska

Scott Frost

Sunday: 10:01 AM - 12 PM

Badgers Rock the Buckeyes