Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Sam Keller signs with LA Avengers & Likes to Photograph Himself

Sam Keller has signed with a football team! Yaaaa! He will be taking snaps for the Las Angeles Avengers, an arena football team. More on this ex-Husker here

Here he is in his Arizona State days....

And here are some pics of him and his girlfriend? in someone's bedroom (old news, I know...) probably NSFW ooh la la!

Is the arena league a good fit for Keller? I think so - maybe if he could prove himself there he might find a backup QB slot somewhere in the NFL. Anybody else?

Views: 533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Living like a Rock Star already and hasn't played a down. Can you say "BUST!!!"

Gotta admit that his lady is a Hottie, tho'.
He was our QB? Really? It all seems like a bad dream. Man, I just really want to forget the last year.
why was keller so hyped up going into last season? the expectations set for him last year were incredible for a guy who had only played one full season as a college QB.
Nate,

You need to check out double extra point (http://doubleextrapoint.blogspot.com). More pictures there.
Hello all, Just created an account. I know this isn't on the right 'thread' but... WHY has Purify not been picked up by anyone?? I just don't get it...
His problems with the police are keeping Teams weary. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't go to a camp and get picked up. He's way too talented not to.
I agree, but i havn't heard anything about him going to a camp... any news on what camps he has been to or will be going to?
Latest I've heard is he has signed a two year deal with the Bengals. There's more on him here, with stats, combine results and more. His Bengals profile is here.

Did you know he was ranked 51 out of 337 wide receivers in the draft? ?!
Imho, he should have gotten A LOT more credit for what he did opening other people up in the game. I could see him doing something with the Bengals... they seem to have many smaller, quick, receivers. Put Chad Johnson (if he plays) on one side and Houshmanzada on the other, with Purify in the slot (Houch's side) from the Ace formation. I could see that working out well for Palmer and his Completion %, Considering how many Deep Posts the Bengals like to run from the X and Y. I hope he comes ready in workouts and Preseason football. Now if only they draft Lucky next year... they could be my favorite team.
more pics...

Bikini Shot here:)

Should have sent him back to ASU.... but they didn't want him.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service