I'm curious to what everyone's best and worst Nebraska memories
List the top three (or more) memories for each and rank them accordingly.
My best Husker memories are:
1. Osborne's last game versus Tennessee (1998 Orange Bowl) and seeing him go out in style! Seeing Peyton play was exciting too.
2. The hiring of Pelini - there's so much anticipation for next season!!
3. Fiesta bowl with Frazier's run
4. Crouch's TD reception against Oklahoma
Worst Nebraska memories are:
1. Osborne's retiring ( I was still in high school when this happened, I remember they pulled a TV into my math class so we could watch the press conference. I stayed in the math room to watch the entire conference, and subsequently got in trouble for being late for my next class.)
2. Hearing on the radio about the tragedy of Brook Berringer. I remember I was in my high school locker room - everyone was shocked and didn't know what to say.
3. Realizing Callahan was slowly and surely destroying the program that took so long for so many people to build up. 'nuff said.
How about anybody else?