NU - UT GAME OF THE WEEK.

Its not that we are happy that we lost a close game, but the fact that the team actually showed up to play. We were a 21 point underdog. Yes we had the game under control until the 4th quarter, but apparently the conditioning coaches haven't done their jobs well either. We are not accepting the loss as an improvement or the turning point of the season. I am happy and proud of the guys for being able to turn a deaf ear to what many of us are saying about the program and go out with attitude and put some effort into staying focused on the schedule. They started strong and ended strong this week for the first time in a month, this was the best overall effort that this team has put on the field all season. It almost got the "W", but it wasn't meant to be this year. I agree that the next coach will be on the hotseat for the first few years before the order is restored. But, we husker fans have learned to be patient. We were told 4-5 years for the WCO to be implemented. We have been going off on the coaching staff this year because they were not telling the whole truth. And that is one of the reasons that we will have new coaches next year. TO won't be lied to. Husker fans don't like to be lied to, ask Steve Pedersen about that. The person who refused to let the program slide to mediocrity is the person who led the program directly to mediocrity. We will build the team to the prominence that it once had. GO BIG RED!!!

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –