Eric Crouch Quitting Football?!

Will Eric Crouch quit football?

Crouch, who currently owns and operates "Crouch Recreation" isn't ready to quit football (maybe). Earlier this year he was touring around the country promoting the new All American Football League which later fell through do to bad decisions and a lack of funding. Eric says that he feels like he has at least five more years of football in him. I'd love to see him back on the field!! You can read more about his possible comeback here.

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't think it's really up to him whether or not he's ready to quit football. I think football has quit him. You don't walk away from teams the way he did and expect to be welcomed back because you say you've had your "aha" moment and now you really understand the passing game. For reals this time. Give me a break. I just don't think it's going to happen. That being said, I'd still love to see him play again. Against Oklahoma. Catching a touchdown. Hehe................
  • I'd love to see him on the field, but him not "being ready to quit football" is kind of an oxymoron. He has proven time and again that he is always ready to quit football whenever he doesn't get the position or playing time he thinks he deserves. Granted the last couple of seasons he's gotten hurt, but he has never shown the passion to play the game and I don't think a career in football is in the cards for him.
This reply was deleted.