Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Shooting the Breeze- Talk About Anything Here!! (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Former Husker track star Thompson has amazing courage

http://napavince.blogspot.com/2009/05/former-husker-track-star-thompson-has.html

Started by Vince D'Adamo

0 May 25, 2009

"I Believe I Can Fly..."

Man, did you see ole Sammy Bradford helicopter down toward the end zone? Crazy!!! But I was really pulling for the Cowboys, they put up a g…

Started by Lisa

0 Nov 29, 2008

Eight-team playoffs

What are your thoughts on an eight teams playoffs? Here's an article that tell a little more about it if you haven't heard anything about i…

Started by Lisa

1 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Ryno1518

Huskers WIN!!!

Huskers defeat the New Mexico State Aggies 38-7 on Saturday. The Blackshirts really stepped up from our first two games and our offense was…

Started by Micheal Johnson

2 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Jason

USC or Ohio State?

I think this is deffinatly the most anticipated game of the year so far. Whats your prediction??? My prediction is... USC- 40 OSU- 27 I ju…

Started by Micheal Johnson

1 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Jason

USC's Pete Carroll Is A Prankster!

Pete Carroll is one sneaky snake. Watch this video to see his most recent practical joke on the USC football team. The sound quality is kin…

Started by NeFan4Life

1 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Micheal Johnson

Webbed Feet, Steroids, and Wider Nostrils in the Olympics??

I just read this opinion article on the JS and it got me wondering how awesome (or horrible) it would be if there were no limits on perform…

Started by NeFan4Life

2 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by John

Fantasy Football Anyone?

I am hoping to play some Fantasy Football this season with some Husker fans if at all possible. I have started a league at ESPN.com called…

Started by Tim

3 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Melissa

Question

To give me an idea of what to post in here..what kind of recipes would you like me to post? Dips, party finger foods, casseroles or a littl…

Started by Deb

3 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Dan Mattson

Hi--An Apology

I have been really busy...will post recipes in the Husker Tailgate Recipe Group after today. I hope members look at them because I am worki…

Started by Deb

2 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Deb

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service