Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

We are still looking for a group of HUSKER FANS to get together for the games this fall.  Anyone interested?  We live in Midlothian & have talked w/2 area sport's bars who might be interested in having us watch games @ their establishments.  I just need a number of how many might be interested!  Let us know.  Email:  Saag57@aol.com

Thanks,

Sally G

Views: 429

Replies to This Discussion

According to Huskermax.com and Huskerpedia.com the social watch site in Richmond, VA is:

Big Al's Sports Bar & Grill
3641 Cox Road #F
Richmond, VA 23233
804-270-4454

Yep, Doug we did watch the game one week @ Big Al's...it was OK...actually...not the best! LOL  We also watched a game or two @ Bailey's but they made promises they didn't keep....told us they'd have the game & then did not....offered free drinks the "next time" and then didn't follow through.  We watched a few games @ Champps...once again OK, but we're still looking for a great site to get together.  We did meet a bunch of really nice people, about 30 or so!  We  will definitely continue to look for someplace for next years games.  My email address is: saag57@aol.com. Stay in touch! GO BIG RED!!!

I can relate to the frustration. In DC, the DC Huskers gather which consist of 200-300, which is great, but you have to get there 2-3 hrs before the game to get a seat. Got tired of that about half way through the season. About 15 of us started going to ICONS in Fairfax. We hope our group grows, but not too large. They accommodate us well, but...could be better, as those pay per view are not cheap for the establishments and we cant raise enough to cover their expense.

Good luck and if y'all are ever up north near DC during the season let us know and we can get together at ICONS for a game.

GBR. D

We recently moved up from Tampa...still have our home there & the Tampa Bay Huskers are about 150 to 200 strong.  We took up the entire Champps @ the Marriott on Tampa Bay.  What a great group of people!  We really had a fantastic  time!  We will keep DC in mind...I heard they had a good following up there! We had the same problem here w/ppv...cost the bars over $500 per game! Crazy. Just not worth it!

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service