Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

How many Husker fans typically show up at the Fairfax watch location?

Is the location dedicated to Husker Fans, like the Union Pub, on Saturdays?

Views: 206

Replies to This Discussion

Fito at ICONS has told me they are definitely carrying the game. By the way, if you want to send him an e-mail thanking him for last week and for his willingness to support us, that would be great. His e-mail is RGarcia@fairfaxicons.com. He goes by Fito.

Gordon
Will send him something. See you on Saturday. I will be the guy in RED.
D
I sent him an e-mail too.. Other places I have been (Ohio and New Mexico) the watch site had buisness cards to hand out for contact info. Suggest we make an gmail e-mail account (NVHUSKERS or something) and get some of the 500 card for $2 to hand out.. that way we can pass out info to fellow husker fans!! what do you think? go big red!

Mark
Agree. Need to do something to get the word out. If I had the skill to develop a website, I'd do it. I had a great time at the Fairfax location. Much more managable group, great food and great prices. I spent a third on food and drink, as well as not having to arrive two plus hours before the game to get a seat, plus, much less travel time to and from.
Invited a Mizzou fan to watch with us this coming Saturday. Let be nice to him!! :-)
I, too, agree that it would be good to promote ICONS as a Husker game watch site. A business card is a good idea. Maybe we should talk to ICONS to get a file for their card and then customize it with Husker logos and information.

I may be wrong but someone mentioned creating a Facebook page. Was that your idea, Doug? That is almost like having our own website. And we could mention in on a business card. And we should also put this group on the business card. This has been a great site for us to connect. But I think Facebook would be easier.

It is great to have a bunch of Huskers who consistently get together to watch the games. Thanks!

Gordon
I will try to build a FB page.
Just met a guy who works in the area and lives in Sterling. I invited him to our Saturdays at ICONS. D
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Northern-Virginians-For-Nebraska/165518150134111?v=wall

I think I was able to develop a FB page. Try the link above.
d

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service