Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

My family and I are heading back to NE in October and was hoping to see the Texas A&M game. I found out that I have scored 2 tickets. Should be a blast and can't wait to see the Huskers in person for the second time this season. I just hope with the kind of defense we have had, that we can survive that game. The last time I saw them in Lincoln was when they played the Buffs and a win would secure a bowl game. Well no win and the first no-bowl season for the Huskers for some time. So seeing them win at home would be great.

B

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry the trip was wasted, due to poor football playing. Hope you enjoyed the stay though.

At least you have a pretty drive back and forth. I used to live in VA Beach and made the trip 2-3 times a year.
Regardless of the loss, it was still fun to be there in person. I am still here actually and am having a good time. We are headed back in 2 days but are flying. I have made the trip 2 times and will never do it again, although it is a pretty drive.

B
I never minded the drive, but the damn tolls were a PIA.
You dog!! I am so envious! :-)
Hey I'm going to my first game. It's against Baylor. Been a fan since 72. Spent most of my life here in VA. I taking my oldest son with me. Anyone know a good place to hang on Friday's before the game? I'm stoked

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service