Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Looks like Patrick Witt, started partying too soon! Shouldnt he have a chaperon or something? I hope the Seniors jump all over him, and anyone else that starts getting out of line. We cant start having this c r a p all over again.

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

College is a place of learning, and i guess Witt still has some room for improvement! Hopefully Witt will get it together soon, and the rest of the Huskers keep it together. We definately need to have all the discipline issues taken care of before the 2008 football season gets in full swing.

Go Big Red!
I'll give him a break on this one (assuming he admits his fault and serves the punishment given), but he must realize this is the one mulligan. Been there, it's to easy to do during your first year or two in college. Bottom line is he has a great opportunity with a program now headed in the right direction. Leave the alcohol behind and apply the attitude to the football field.

GBR
how i know that is true. My youngest son is a sophmore at UNO, and he has run into the same thing. But he not playing for Nebraska, and thats what i am talking about. You get a position on a team like Nebraska or any other Nationally known team, and you have to watch your p's and q's right? I understand the mistake part, because my son is a great kid, but he got with the wrong group one night, and he is the one that made the mistake and got caught. Everyone else does it every week and dont get caught, and he does it once or twice ( I know hes not an angel) and he gets caught.
But what i dont understand is how he got by the upper classman. I really think that they are the ones that need to make sure everyone is on the up and up. I cant wait until they get the unity council going again. That will help tremendously.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Throw the Bones T-shirts supporting the Goodfellows Charity Click here

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service