Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Although I'm not technically a Nebraskan, I consider myself one! By location I should be an Iowa fan, however, I grew up watching Husker sports growing up in the Omaha area. Anyways, just wondering where you all are from.

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jeb,
Well I grew up in a small town about an hour west of Lincoln, but have resided in Lincoln for the past 8 years. I really love living in Lincoln, not too small - not to big. I used to have season tickets when I was still in school at UNL, but haven't been to a game in a few years. Now I mostly just tailgate outside of Memorial Stadium and watch the games on TV. I'm going to try to make it to at least one home game this year, for sure. How about anybody else?
I grew up in Mitchell, west of Scottsbluff. Joined the Navy and got around a bit. Currently living in Hastings, working in Kearney.
I usually watch the games on TV, but get to 1-2 games a year. We are going to the CU game this year.
Nate,

What small town West of Lincoln did you grow up in? Very far from Central City?
Lincoln nebraska... is where i've spent most of my life... although other periods of my life were spent in places like Norfolk, Waverly, Alvo, Beaver Crossing, and technically was born in Yankton South Dakota (but was only there for 2 days)
Hi Jeb!
Most of my growing up has been in Goehner. After graduating high school, I moved around a bit, and now live back in Elkhorn.
I grew up in Grand Island and moved to Hastings in 8th grade where I graduated in 1981. I moved to Colorado in 84 and now live in Michigan City IN. I will always concider Hastings as home.
I grew up in Elkhorn and still live there today. I have season tickets so I pretty much make every home game.
Grew up on a farm north of Central City. Joined the Army so have been a "traveling" Husker fan for most of my life.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service