Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Most poorly coached Husker team I have ever seen.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is new territory for us.... even Callahan was better

If we don't win out this will be Riley's 9th season of 5 wins or less

who hired this guy and what was he thinking?

I have no clue boom...And how can you be so comfortable and Ok with a loss like this??? This is an embarrassment. I'm usually Ok with giving a coach some time to get his system in and get his players, but this team is loaded with talent and Riley has still found a way to lose.  

I believe those poor coaches have average to below average talent to work with.

Drops, interceptions, bad snaps, bad tackling, no running back, stupid penalties, and no blocking had nothing to do with the losses, eh? 

And how in the wide wide world of sports do you think this team is "loaded with talent?"  We must be watching different teams on the field or something.  I see below average at most positions.  Trouble is, when most of your players are not that great, it makes an average kid look like a star at practice.

Have you not read between the lines in comments from the coaches?  Things like "It looks something like football."  "Our quarterback has a ways to go on the reads and accuracy."  "These five are the best linemen we have."

Sheesh.  Wake up.  We ain't got what we need to compete in the Big 10.

This isn't the Big 8 of the 80's and 90's folks, where NU could cake walk through the non-conference schedule of bottom dwellers, skate by a conference season against weak teams, and then hope to beat Oklahoma and a Florida team in a bowl.

During Nebraska's hay-days it was the destination for top ranked talent.  That was then, this is now.

In the 90's Nebraska was the Alabama or Florida State of today.

We got a way's to go to get back there and firing AD's and Coaches until we do probably won't work.

49 passes and 29 runs won't get it done in November

on the other hand Banker's single high safety defense will look better as the weather gets worse

anyone that thinks we went from top 10 pass D to 128th because of a lack of talent will eventually see the light

Next July we will have a new Chancellor. If things go poorly we will have a new AD by this point in the season and the coaching search will begin after the Iowa game 2016. If things go well then problem solved

Riley was not the right fit for Nebraska and most people knew it the moment the announcement was made.  Also moving to the Big Ten now appears to have been a mistake too as it certainly hasn't helped with recruiting.  There is simply no identity to this team anymore.

I now fear we could now be a bottom dweller in the conference for the next 10 years.  What a mess...

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Throw the Bones T-shirts supporting the Goodfellows Charity Click here

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service