Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

i am predicting it will be 34-10

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that is close to my guess i think it will be
56-14 Can't wait to give them and their worthless fans what they deserve at the end of the year. Go to a game in Boulder to really get a feel for what a bunch of trash they are. I can't believe we even let them in the state.
huskers 42-9
I posted this some where else, but here's my take.

If we don't over look them, and don't make any mistakes

If we don't play our top game
This will put the icing on the Bo Pelini cake- a SHUTOUT! Ya given our disentigrated linebacking corp. and our inconsistent secondary, some may remain skeptical. I dont blame ya. But i have a good feeling that, given CU's abysmal offense and our defenses momentum, the buffs wont score a point on them. I just hope the offense or kickoff teams dont give them any.

NU-49 (Mendoza has two fourth quarter touchdowns)
CU-0 (Cody and Daddy Hawkins share a sentimental father-son cry on the sideline at the end of the game)

Also, shout-out to Jake Behrens- i dont hold your decision against you man. BC gave you no respect. Wish you the best.
I like the Huskers to win about 46-26, but the game won't be as close as the score indicates!

I guess I have a week to have the ultimate dream, though----CU throws 4 picks, loses 3 fumbles, has 12 penalties, and gets shut out 77-0 with negative total yardage. They lose their bowl bid, fire the coach (although I love watching Hawkins fail), they lose some recruits, there is rioting in Boulder (imgaine that), and with any luck, CU gets relegated to the PAC-10 and Iowa gets an invite to join the Big 12. Nice dream.

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here

Great Husker Deals

Vintage Waterford Crystal Nebraska Huskers Football - RARE

End Date: Tuesday Nov-3-2015 14:21:20 PST
Buy It Now for only: $89.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

NWT Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Holiday Bowl 2009 T-Shirt Men's Size 2XL XXL

End Date: Tuesday Nov-3-2015 13:08:50 PST
Buy It Now for only: $3.99

Vintage Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Artex Lightweight Jacket Size XL NCAA

End Date: Wednesday Oct-7-2015 8:00:33 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $9.99

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on

© 2015   Created by NeFan4Life.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service