Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Here is a blog from a journalist of the Kansas City star who believes that Kansas will be the favorite to lead the Big 12 North...anyhoo read.

http://campuscorner.kansascity.com/node/10

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I need to add that I really like what Espn's Tim Giffin has to say, "Logic?" about this blog. Pretty funny....
Wow the comments on that were SOOOOOOOOOOO awesome, I loved reading them, they put the author in his place : )
Eric, I agree with you. It was pure entertainment reading those comments.
The Huskers are back, but we do have a new QB. We won't kill everyone, but we'll contend. KU does have a chance at the North, but I think our D puts us over the top there. I love that in his Blog that he didn't want to write, he chooses to talk about the Huskers. Hmmm, Me thinks he doth protest to much!
I almost think that he wanted to get the HuskerNations goat..because he kept prodding you to give your opinion. And how ludicrous to even think that KU has a chance...that is what was so comical. Now if he was arguing there was a battle between MO and NU then I can see that....but KU? Come ON!!!
my money is on K-State
That's what I thought, daemon.
Becuz it just is ...Jason. lol

KU has a shining moment every 10 to 12 years and then they hibernate and we all know they have passed thier shining moment year. I am living in Kansas, even thier own people think thier a joke, when it come to football.
that's because they are basketball minded. It's how I feel about the NU basketball team even though they are actually improving.
Jason I am not even going to attempt to compete with you on the wits of football because I am sure that you have something that I will never have an understanding of...playing the game of football. I just know from the pattern of KU's history and the patterns of NU and Mizzou's that KU will not be #1 in the North. Other than that I am not good with the statistics of the game nor do I care to be. Reesing may be the best "returning" QB in the north...but lets give some of these 1st timers a chance before we can say who is the best QB of the north.

Jason, I come on here and can't wait to see what you have to say ...because I respect your words. And you are always so passionate about Husker football...I don't understand why now you choose to take to opposition against me in who will be #1 the North. I truly expected to hear something different from you...after all the blog was pretty comical.
Look at Lisa go : )
I am with you Lisa, Jason why are you on the oppositions side???

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service