Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Here is a blog from a journalist of the Kansas City star who believes that Kansas will be the favorite to lead the Big 12 North...anyhoo read.

http://campuscorner.kansascity.com/node/10

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm just talking about the Kansas populations football mentality.
Can I get and AMEN!!!

Note: There is someone in this discussion who "use to" sound just like Pastor OZ.......HMMMMM.........I wonder who that could be...!!
Sorry everyone, I have to back up Jason on this one. It pains me to say, but I think Kansas is our closest Big XII North contender. That's not to say they are going to win the North, but they are the closest to the Huskers in my opinion. With all the major players Missouri lost they are a distant 3rd and Colorado could be a very interesting team to watch this year. You never know what CU is going to pull out of their a_ _. Their biggest problem is going to be our D. Defense wins championships. It's time to prove it.
I think that blogger should spend more time improving his journalism skills (and common sense) before he embarks in the world of blogging.
Thank YOU! That was the point. Yes KU is the closest to NU...but I still think NU will win the North. But the Dude(blogger) is a Dreamer!
They do have a chance to win the north, but i think we will take it our defence will b to much to handle. if there is ever a year it is this year though with todd reesing back two 1000 + yard recievers returning. dont know much else about them though they lost their linebackers.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service