Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

i know its the players that have to execute but when you run same play ten times in a row a blind man could stop it  as for martinez still a lot of work to do rest of the team just was no emotion like been here done that attitude i am very disappointed we have got to find an identity on offense  like back in the day  we knew we were a running team and we went out there and showed everyone why   we executed at a high level if this offense dont grow a pair and watson does not start trusting his players more  big ten will destroy us

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"what does not being to choose your "  " that a coach that WINTS 29 games" / Jason please forgive me for not posting the correct language you can understand.

I do enjoy this site alot however I wish jason would just lay off the attacks against me.

I still think that a lot of the blame goes squarely on Martinez' shoulders.  He was still hurt, he couldn't get out of his own way, and he STILL gets that deer in the headlights look when there are 2 defenders coming at him and he just STOPS playing!  Watch all the seasons sacks and look at his play when there are a couple guys coming at him, or when he hits the back of a pile.  It's like practice and he thinks that when he stops moving, the play stops.

I don't think that the O-line thinks much of our Super Hero QB either.  There is no way that a 5 man front should not be able to take out a 3 man D-line.  That was the most pathetic O-line play I've seen in a very long time.

As for coaching, T-mart should have been pulled way earlier.  I don't really fault the play calling, It was the execution of that calling that failed miserably.  I'm still not a huge Watson fan and you all know it, but there were plays to be made and the guys just didn't make them.

Doesn't matter who's decision it was, he should have been out of there when the offense was going nowhere.  Throw in Green or Lee for a completely different look than UW had prepared for and see what happens.  We'll never know what might have been, but riding a dead horse for principle is ludicrous.

I've been wondering what the deal is with Lee.  I could only assume that his hand was still injured.  However, watching the Bo Pelini show last night, I noticed during one of the interview sections Lee was tossing the football between both hands the entire time, and not gingerly.  In other words, he looked absolutely fine.  I just don't get it.

We went to the TX game and got to shake Zac's hand, and he seemed to have no trouble smacking everybodys hands as the team walked the Unity walk, with either hand.  don't know what he did to piss off the coaching staff, but I don't buy into the "injury" claim one bit.

yeah, that's what I'm thinking... dog house.
Wow, Big Ten 0-5 and outscored 204-92 on New Year's Day. I feel a little better now...
I bet you do!  We don't!  So glad you're feeling better now.

Yep, our O can cap 7 on Bama and 14 on Mississippi State!  That's parity we can take to the bank.  Let the battle for the Legends trophy begin!

See you all in Indy!!!

Oh Tom Jones.  How long will he last this time?

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service