Replies

• I believe we are set up better for a good year next year.  3rd year in B1G, line prospects are highly anticipated, offense should be near the tops in the nation, less brutal schedule, only 4 road games, Bo & Co will have one more year of experience (therefore less coaching blunders).  It all depends on progress of new guys on the DL. 

• Qb inconsistancy really needs adressed.;;
    • that is true Big Red 1 as goes TM so go the Huskers

• I was anticipating and pulling for a win, but Ouch!  115 points given up the the last two games.  Brutal!  Plenty of points.  Not enough D.   

• The game went as I thought it would.  NU would still score some points, but the defense could not hold Georgia.  I actually come out feeling more positive after this game, because NU put up a respectable fight against a very good team loaded with NFL prospects.

Next year should be a very good year.   Most of the offense comes back intact, and the schedule is very, very, favorable.  There is still a problem with the defense.  Less depth and experience on the defensive line, and no proven pass rusher.  All of these issues will have to be addressed immediately if we want to have a chance at a conference title next year.

• I can agree with alot of that Tomko but I think the uptempo spread offense has an affect on the defense and cant be separated out and praised

if your gonna run the oregon baylor wvirginia offense and give up the points they do you better score more than 31 

remember 2 years ago before we were up tempo and had a strong defense? its a trade off

• with basically the same coaches and personell  minus Prince we dropped 50+ spots in defense

• I agree with you Tomko. Pelini says he as redshirted some defensive linemen. I hope they are productive next year, because it really hurt us on defense. I hope Taylor goes back to that guru QB coach. It helped but he needs to still improve his technique he seems to have forgot some things underpressure and he really needs to work on his decisions. If Taylor protects the ball better we win a couple more games.

• The one negetive about an easy 2013 schedule????  One loss wipes your season out.  Gotta win em all!

• Here it is. Beck Smart? Could be respectable. Early panic time? Not good.

GA 41

NU 20
This reply was deleted.