Purdue vs NU Prediction Thread

So Crawford wins the MI thread with a modest predicted loss of 10pts. He evidently was not buying into the Frost Factor as much as most! Now we have Purdue! And evidently Vegas isn’t buying into the Frost Factor either with a 1-3  Boiler team FAVORED over NU in Memorial???? Holy hell. I would say this is rock bottom and we’ll continue to hover in this area after a few other games as well. Maybe we’ll peak out of the abyss with a couple “moral victories” and wins over MN, IL and Bethune Cookman. Can we muster the strength to get the season’s first victory 4 games in? If not, Scott may be setting a whole new set of bad records here that Frank, Cally, Bo and Riley couldn’t even manage. But we can continue to blame the previous coach as we’ve done for nearly 20 years! Lol. I seriously can’t predict NU to lose this one. Not even if it was 1945.

Purdoo——24

NU———27

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ...I’m normally not one to predict on the threads, but today I just might. My prediction is solely based upon controlling Purdue’s big threat freshman speedster , Speedy Wright. If they can bottle him up, tackle well after the catch, just not let him get loose....Huskers win. If not...Huskers lose. AM gets back on track today because the OL plays their best game to date...Huskers 38 - Boilers 27!!!

• The Boilers blow off some steam, but Huskers put out their fire... 21-28, Frosty's at Wendys, never tasted so good.

• Purdue beat a ranked team last Saturday. They are on an emotional roller coaster. Probably didn't practice Monday for celebrating their first victory too hard. We catch them at the bottom of their ride. Time for the Huskers to shine!

Martinez is healthy, the line decides to block, and Carlos shores up the defense where it counts most.

Plus, we score first this week.

NU 41

Purdue 27

I'm over due to win betting on the Huskers. It's show time!

• Two bad teams battling it out.  Purdunk has only won 1 out of 4 tries.  Nebraska has suffered a cancelled game,  a QB injury, a spanking to a lower level team, and a blowout to open B1G play.  Oh, the humility!  Can it get any worse?  Have we truly reached rock bottom?  It seems we have possibly scraped to the lower level depths of a burrowing neophyte.  What's that?  A rusty metal pile of iron is coming in to visit Memorial Stadium and the Huskers are the underdogs at home by 3 points?  Yikes!  My crystal ball has gone black on this one.  Even my Ouija Board just keeps saying 'NEXT YEAR!"

However, by using Paper, Rock Scizzors algorithyms, and realizing the Huskers have not won for 371 days,  the odds are shaping up for a Husker win. The final score will be:

Cornhats  31

Tinhats     24

• 31-17 Huskers.  At some point in time the Frost Factor will kick into effect.  It just as well be tomorrow.  Don't forget your rain gear and warm clothes.  It is football season

• Offense gets going, it will be a shootout with over 170 offensive plays combined.  
    Both teams are mistake prone and this game will be hard to watch at times.  Comes down to the 4th quarter and who wants it more.

NU 38

PU 35

This reply was deleted.