I am going stir crazy waiting for Husker Football.  I will open up with saying I am waaaay too old to be playing game systems and do not regularly play them other than when my son asks to play a game with him once in a great while.  BUT I couldn't hold back while in Gamestop with my son a couple of weeks ago.  I picked up a used version of NCAA College Football 2010 for the PS2 so I could check out the Husker team.  SO now I have become addicted to playing as the Huskers when I have some free time.  Addicted enough that I am playing the 2009/2010 season to see how I will fare.  I went undefeated every game until the TT game (including VT in Blacksburg 6 -3, thank you very much) which are the only points scored on me up to then (Blackshirts are mean and nasty).  Last night I lost to TT at home in OT 13-10, but we won't talk about that.  Will likely play ISU after finishing this post.

Now to the point, for those of you who are able to get the NCAA College Football 2010 for a game system you will have a blast playing as the HUSKERS.  I am dismantling the other teams with Suh.  "There is no place like NU" plays after a score and the crowd get's loud and rocking during the game.  It is an absolute riot, check it out if you get a chance.  I don't know what serious gamers will say, but as Husker Fan I am having a blast.  GO BIG RED!!!

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I need to get this! I have Madden 09 for my Xbox, but definitely need to check this out.
    • I personally think it its a great game but it doesnt add up to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
This reply was deleted.