NU vs The Bad-gers Prediction Thread

LCH wins the Purdue thread with the “closest to the loss” prediction. An all too common theme likely to continue this week. The spread continues to drop in favor of a winless NU team with players still transferring. And actually, the over/under has gone up 5pts. Crazy. There’s little to indicate that this will be a close game if you look at the play this season. History suggests otherwise. Straight shots of tequila-laced Kool-Aid is the only way a person is picking NU to win this. We’re swirling around at rock bottom each week looking for “moral victories”. Hopefully we catch them a tad off-guard but I don’t think we can keep them under 30pts. Probably need that to happen to win. 

NU  20

WI 34

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Badgers have won the last 5 matchups.  Make it 6.  Scott Frost finds his team is lactose intolerant in America's Dairyland...but they DO cover the spread.  Final score:  Little Red Rodents 42,  Big Red Cobs 28.

• OK, I will bite - again.  I think the pressure is on the teams we are going to face.  No team wants to be the first team that loses to the hapless Huskers.  As this pressure builds, players and coaches will be less aggressive when playing us.  They will want to set on any leads and become too conservative.  It may show up tonight and I again predict the "Frost Factor" may finally raise its head and lead NU to a huge upset win by a score of NU 38 and Wisconsin 31.  

• Badgers only come out at night.. oops it is a night game... we out recruit them every year in rankings... so I'll go on that basis..

The Real Red 29- Hole diggers-27... Frost version of Bobs big win over another nearby furry rodent. 

• Huskers  improve this week only eight penalties for 67 yards 1 turnover and somebody actually  Returns the football on a punt return for positive yardage .  Should be a good game to watch even if we are o and 5 after tonight. I'll go out on a limb and say it's going to be closer than experts think final score 28 -24

This reply was deleted.