Replies

• NU - 42
    Mizzou - 17

Mizzou has not seen a D like ours and they can't stop the run. Maybe after a solid win, we can get some love from the pollsters. I still wonder what makes their brains work? Do they really believe that VT is 16 positions better than us? Do they actually think that an Iowa team that barely beet Arkansas St is 9 positions better than we are? And Miami 10 spots better??? Everybody in the country gets a chance to see us on Thursday, we really need to make a statement.
  • i'm predicting a relatively close game... 32-24 NU wins
  • I found a lucky penny that had 1975 on it, so I looked up what happened to the Huskers in 1975, and low and behold we won in Columiba that year 30-7, so...that is my prediction
  • Has anyone heard if Blackshirts have been given out yet or not? . . . I was at the game on sat. and on the screen they were using the word blackshirts to talk about the starting Defense but I hadnt heard before that if they were given out. Anyone know something I dont?
  • This reply was deleted.
    • I give you credit, you have the prediction down to the details. I am willing to concede my prediction if everything you have predicted comes true.
  • NU 21 Mizzou 10. Roy and Zach will have solid games and the Blackshirts will keep Mizzou at bay.
This reply was deleted.