Well, the Oklahoma game has came and went - I'm sure everyone was as disappointed as i was seeing us perform like that on national television. Hopefully we can rebound this week and have a great showing against the Jayhawks. Let's hear your game predictions and thoughts..... Nebraska: 34 Kansas: 10 Go Huskers!

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Rhymes with Boo!!

Great improvement....35 points allowed in a 60-minute game rather than a 15-minute quarter.

A nice win after the 76-point massacre in Lawrence.
  • I think most of the experts are expecting a KU blowout. That is why they put the Iowa St and Colorado game on tv over the KU NU game. Iowa St and Colorado are a combined 1-9 in conference. The NU KU winner will finish 2nd in the Big 12 North. KU is overrated, but they have an offense that will put a lot of points up on our D. Lets hope its not over 70 again. Plus KU will be motivated just like Missouri was to win in Lincoln for the first time in decades. Don't get your hopes up with this one.

KU 52

NU 31
  • NU 35
    KU 32

This will be a shoot out and whoever brings the best Defense will win.
  • Time to get back on the right track for the stretch run to a bowl game.

NU 35
    KU 21
  • I finally get to see my first Husker home game. Driving up from Oklahoma Friday night. I've always been a die-hard Husker Fan, but growing up in western Nebraska, never got a chance to see the Huskers play live. Been living out of state since I was 18 years old.
    I'm so pumped to be there this Saturday. GO HUSKERS!!!!

Nebraska - 35
    Kansas - 31
  • Kansas 37
    UNL 31
This reply was deleted.