Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Well, the Oklahoma game has came and went - I'm sure everyone was as disappointed as i was seeing us perform like that on national television. Hopefully we can rebound this week and have a great showing against the Jayhawks. Let's hear your game predictions and thoughts.....

Nebraska: 34
Kansas: 10

Go Huskers!

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I cant believe its not on TV! im pissed. what other game that matters more would be on at 130? now i have to follow it on that stupid game tracker.
I admire your enthusiasm! I don't know why I was so glued to the OU game even when it was out of hand early. I think I wanted to see how they'd react; at least play without quit, which is what they wouldn't have done last year. For some reason, I liked what I saw. You know Bo won't stand for it and eventually, that won't happen to us. I love how fired up he gets. It will be a beautiful day when the Blackshirts are back and Bo will be all over it. BUT, I don't know how this team can hold KU to 10. Remember last year and the year before. Reesing is good. I do think we can win, but it would be close. I'm gonna take the Huskers because I think we can throw on 'em. I'm really either way, but let's just go with NU 35, KU 31.
I really do not know how to gauge this game. Kansas beat us bad last year--but on their turf. I think we will win the game but the game is going to be a nerve racking one all the way through.

I was so upset to hear Mizzou won the game against Baylor.
I think we will win i said at the beginning of the season that kansas was way overrated and i was right. Also we will win if you compare how we played against texas tech at their place compared to kansas playing them at home i think we will win and get back on track.
NU 42
Kansas 17
I think like i the Okahoms game Roy Helu is going to have even a better game and a minimum of two touchdowns. Tthe blaxkshirts are going to be very determined amd mad. We can definatley win this game. GO BIG RED!
NU 28
Kansas 16
I think we will come up with a huge win because BO WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THAT CRAP THAT WE SAW LAST WEEK!!!! I think he will work their butts off and they will do everything they can i am going with the BIG RED on this one

Nebraska:40
Kansas:28
NU....25

KU....21

If NU keeps it close they can win. Lets go for a win down the streatch ............3-0
NU 38 KU35

Huskers win, but continue to struggle against the pass.
Kansas 37
UNL 31
Our bo-fence is confused. OU ran simple crossing routes and we were lost every time. We are not physical nor fast at this time. Linebackers don't know the meaning of stay home and we still do not look back and play the ball in the secondary.

If Bo spent as much time with them during the game coaching them up as he does looking like a fool screaming at the officials they might learn where and what they are doing. He needs to take a lesson from Doctor Tom on that one.

KU 38
NU 14
I finally get to see my first Husker home game. Driving up from Oklahoma Friday night. I've always been a die-hard Husker Fan, but growing up in western Nebraska, never got a chance to see the Huskers play live. Been living out of state since I was 18 years old.
I'm so pumped to be there this Saturday. GO HUSKERS!!!!

Nebraska - 35
Kansas - 31
Currently the Husker.com website is down so I lost all info on the current game via online radio--other then a slow updating website following the game FOX Sports.com. It is currently in the 3rd quarter. I'm a die hard Husker fan. I was born there and all I saw growing up was NU on TV because my grandfather is a huge fan and worked for NU. My father too was a big fan as well. To be honest though...with the number of fumbles and interceptions in the last 2 games we have had I don't think we deserve to win the game even if we win it. If we go 8-4 we were just a lucky team.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service