Replies

• I posted big in my blog post, but just a bit of a glimpse. I gave the overall performance a high B low B+
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Will we be moving up to play Florida, FSU or Miami....or even South Florida....any time soon?

An intersquad scrimmage would have been more telling.

Please stop the drooling! :-)

Tom
      • Next year we're going to schedule Charleston Southern!
      • Why exactly do you hang out in a Husker forum if you're such a Gator fan?
  • Here's the tunnel walk video for ya!

• Thanks, I needed that.
      I would love to see the block that Curenski Gilleylen made on the cornerback that eveyone is talking about.
    • Looks great, thanks for posting!!!
  • I thought it was a pretty good performance, seeing that FAU was in Max Protect all night(2 extra blockers for pass blocking). So before anyone starts ripping on lack of pass rush, consider that FAU was keeping even the kitchen sink back for pass protection tonight.

Burkhead will be a great relief for Roy when he needs a breather.

I think the base D was just that, nothing but a pretty vanilla showing, so that no other opponents get a good look from us until Bo wants them to.....probably Va.Tech will warrant it, but that will be for MU to worry about for 2 long weeks I guess.

Zac was effecient, I give the WR's a C+ overall, a couple of easy opened dropped passes never is a good thing. Was impressed that Gilleylen actually had good hands SO FAR.......lol

Good effort overall by the team. Ark St put up 61, and pitched a shutout, I guess we'll see how far that carries them against us next week.
    • Was also at the Union Pub in DC. It was rockin, basically standing room only. I would recommend to Husker fans in town on game day, the cater to the Husker Nation at the Union Pub. Overall I was happy with the team's performance. Young core of receivers will need to improve to keep defenses off balance for Helu and I suspect they will. Defensively pretty vanilla but I liked the athleticism of our players. Team speed is good and speed kills. GBR!!!
This reply was deleted.