Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Personally I think Nebraska should be crowned Big 10 champion now. Their should not be a title game because we are forced to play the third best team in the other division. Nebraska won the division hands down. We deserve a shot a OSU again

. Just because sanctions were bestowed upon OSU and Penn State doesn't give rights to Wisconsin or any third place team to compete for the championship. They don't deserve to be there. I look for a low scoring game but in the end, the initial game was close because of our turnovers. If we didn't turn over the ball wisconsin would have only scored once.

Views: 376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lynch...how's our season looking down 42-10 at the half?

Have you choked on your Big Red Pelini KoolAid?

Reminder...our season was a fluke AND...as I said earlier:

1) Bo chokes.

2) The BADgers were in Indy last year.

3) UW is a 2 time defending champ.

So noted but the fact remains. The Badgers don't even belong in the game. Plus The Cardinal is gonna spank all over them. Watch.

maybe, but the cardinal would have beat our ass too.

Let's place a bet Jonathan.

I say that the BADger vs. Stanford game will be closer that our game vs. ANY SEC opponent.

We're in big trouble in Florida.

A&M? UGA? LSU? South Carolina? Which one of those teams wouldn't whip our ass?

Which SEC game are you talking about? The Badgers are B1G champs and they are gonna play the PAC 12 Champ (Stanford). It would be difficult to speculate who what and when. Even if Nebraska beat the badgers Stanford would have creamed us too.  Bottom line is Nebraska was dominated in near every aspect of the game. I'm embarrassed. Pelini is an emotional guy and passionate about what he does but the fact remains, children of the corn don't want to just participate in conference championship games, we want to win out. The most embarrassing aspect is that was the third place team in the other division. I'm starting to wonder if Pelini and company are truly the coaching group thats gonna get Nebraska back to redemption. I see some genius but it's sporatic at best.  Congrats to Wisconsin.

Jonathan - I think that the Wisconsin vs. Stanford game will be closer than our game vs. UGA.

I think that the Big 10 could go 1-6 or 0-7 this bowl season.

The conference may have a chance to win in the Rose, Gator and Buffalo WW Bowls. The Big 10 is underdogs in all 3 of these games and none will be easy.

Wouldn't be surprised if NU, Minnesota, Purdue and Michigan gonna get beat like drums.

IMO, UGA or OU in 2008 are the two best teams that Bo has faced in his 5 years here. 

UGA certainly is, by far, the best bowl team that we will face.

We have something to prove on January 1st.

i totally agree with you tom; pelini is an emotional guy, but he needs to learn how to coach better.

take a look at nick saban's playbook.

i hate to say it, but we got exposed for the team we currently are

you drink from some serious kool aid

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service