Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Suh decides he will stay for his senior season

“I’m coming back for another year. I got another year of football and I’ve definitely got to finish school.”

After a breakthrough season for the nose tackle, the talk of Suh leaving early for the NFL has come up among fans and media. But they seem to be thinking about it more than Suh does.

Suh said he would file the paperwork to see about his draft status, but just so he has an idea about “what I have to get better at.”

“I will take a look at it and see where they’d select me at or whatever they’d project me at,” Suh said. “But (aside) from that, that’s just giving me something to work for.”

Is there any draft projection that could change his mind?

No, he doesn’t think so.

“I’m just focused on getting school done and coming back for another year. I love playing college football,” Suh said. “My main thing is to come out here, get this program where it’s supposed to be and have fun doing it.”

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is great news. I so glad Ducky will be coming back next year!
That is huge. Wish Potter had another year with Bo, but Suh leading the way, Turner coming back, and Allen starting nearly all of 2008... that will be a great line. That should give them time to develop the linebackers and 2ndary.
I couldn't either, especially for lineman. Get the payday while it lasts. I was surprised that he was even thinking about staying.
His family is pushing him to stay in school, but I'd bet that a big paycheck for 1st or 2nd round money would change a lot of minds.
we need him!
He will stay... what Momma wants, Momma________
yeah i hope he stays but it is his decision, i also think he will stay just because bo is here now and bo did some good things and i think suh wants to be apart of that
suh was named first team all big 12 by the associated press today

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service