Making BADgers look like BAMA!

Yeah...we're prepared all right!

If TMart doesn't make the play of his life we're down 35-3 midway in the 2nd.

Will this be a comeback for the ages?

NOT LIKELY.

Bring on the SEC...NOT!

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We play as sloppy as a Bo Pelini sweatshirt.
    • Funny! Maybe he needs a Bill B "hoodie".

• This reply was deleted.
      • Shut out Wisconsin in the 2nd half and we're still blown out...:-)

• The 1st pick went through the receiver's hands. There is no excuse for a Nebraska team to allow two 200+ yard rushers and one 100+ yard rusher in one game. There is something fundamentally wrong with the team, coaching, and preparation.  I'm starting to wonder if Nebraska is still suffering from the "Suh Vacuum Effect."

• The Huskers got lucky this year several times but that doesn't mean they were as bad as Saturdays game showed them to be.  This team acted like they didn't even hold a practice.  Bo and only Bo is responsible for that.  Bo is accountable.  Bo must explain that to the people who fund this program...the Nebraska fans. 

It IS hard to beat a team twice in one year.  I told all of my friends that before this game, explaining that there would be a tendancy for the winner of the first game to be confident and not change anything, while the loser has a game film and will obvioulsy make adjustments.  We saw this against Washington two years ago.  But that game Saturday was a complete embarrassment. 

Bo has something to prove to me from now on.  I was (an emphasis on WAS) a big Bo fan but after Saturday I cannot see any evidence that he coached his team to win this game.  Maybe he took Wisconsin too lightly, I don't know, but if he is a big-time college coach he has no excuse for what we saw.  He got outcoached plain and simple.  He can be replaced and maybe he doesn't know that. 

• Bo is supposed to be a defensive guru yet his team has now given up >60 points 3 times during the past 5 years (OU, OSU and UW).

I have never been a believer. This team has talent. These are all his "guys".

I think that he is a better recruiter than coach.

Maybe Bubba Starling will quit playing baseball...LOL!

• sloppy tackling, players ripping at the ball instead of wrapping up and nobody on the edge to contain the fly sweep

it was a bad loss but still only 1 loss and Bo and Co can scheme for any team so the roller coaster ride isn't over yet

• We stopped Minnesota, Iowa and Michigan playing with its 3rd string (temporary) QB.

The others had their way with our defense.

We CANNOT stop the run.

To me Saturday's game was yet another combination of the 2001 loss to Colorado (lost 62-36 with a Buff TD called back) and the 2002 Rose Bowl (trailed 31-0 at the half).

From my point of view we have never bounced back from those 2 back to back losses.

We have been DEEPLY in over our heads vs. top competition for more than a decade. We haven't won a conference championship in 13 seasons.

I see no end in sight.

Was Bo's "signature win" the game vs. Michigan State in 2011? The Spartans were a very good team last year but all that win got us was 3rd place in the Division.

Bottom line? Bo Pelini is simply not that bright.

• Only difference between when  Texas Tech put up 70 pts on Nebraska and Wisconsin putting up 70 pts was TT's offense was built to put up that kind points on a team.  Wisconsin's Pro Style offense is built to grind it out.  Our lack of being able to stop the run absolutely took NU out of the game too quickly.  No adjustments were made and the Huskers were pummeled AGAIN on national TV.  How anyone can call for Bill Callahan's head and not Bo Pelini's after being completely undressed again in a big game has been drinking the Kool-Aid for too long.  Bill Callahan could recruit but not coach at NU.  Bo Pelini can't recruit or coach at NU.  The new AD needs to make a change.  Yes i would take Bobby Petrino.  

• its not exactly apples to apples crossroads cause the 180 man roster of the '95 team would methodically grind the opponent and the clock down and never gave anyone 14 opportunities to score 10 touchdowns

but I know what your saying :(

This reply was deleted.