I WAS SO AGRY AT SOME OF THE FANS WHO BLAMED THIS PLAYER AND THAT PLAYER FOR NEBRASKA NOT WINNING THE TEXAS GAME BY THREE OR FOUR TOUCHDOWNS. IF ANYONE IS TO BLAME FOR THIS LOST IT IS THAT IDIOT STEVE PETERSON WHO SCHEDULE THE LIKES OF SOUTH DAKOTA STATE, IDAHO, WESTERN KECTUCKY. BESIDES RIPPING THE FANS OFF FOR GAMES LIKE THIS. THIS KIND OF SCHEDULE DOESN'T PREPARE THE PLAYERS AND  PARTICULARLLY OUR FRESHMEN QB FOR TREMENDEROUS DEFENSIVE PLAYERS WHICH TEAMS LIKE TEXAS HAS. WHAT AN INSULT THE FANS, THE TAXPAYERS OF THIS STATE SPEND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS  ON TRAINING COMPLEXES TO TRAIN OUR FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND THEN ON THE OTHER HAND A  AD LIKE STEVE PETERSON WHO TURN AROUND AND SAID WHO IS THE WEAKNESS TEAM I CAN SCHEDULE CAN WE SCHEDULE A CLASS D EIGHT MAN FOOTBALL TEAM OR DOES HAVE TO BE SOUTH DAKOTA STATE. CAN WE SCHEDLUE A JUNIOR HIGH OR GRADE SCHOOL TEAM TO BE ASSURED OF A WIN. THANK GOODNESS WE HAVE TOM OSBORNE INSTEAD OF PETERSON.  

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • I was upset with some of the fans who are signaling out this player or that one for nebraska not winning the game by 3 or 4 touchdowns. I believe it was just 3 years ago against OSU about half the fans left at half time when it was 35 to 0 because they felt the team wasn't playing. I believe just three weeks ago so many people was upset because of the team effort against south dakota state. However I wil not sat by and let someone say this player or that player should be benched because of their play when i felt paul gave a very good effort against a very good team. to dettah and others it is so much different running a past pattern or breaking a tackle against a average division two player then a good division one player who is a future pro football player.
      • Sorry Tony, I have been a Niles Paul supporter all along, but yesterday..................man that was bad. I'll cool down. He is a good down field blocker, but after doing interviews saying "I want the ball" and laying an egg like that. It's hard to take. And it wasn't about his patterns or breaking tackles. It was just "catch the ball".
This reply was deleted.